SCHOOL POLICIES IN ORDER TO MAKE A SCHOOL WITH AN ENVIRONMENTAL INSIGHT
- Provide freedom for teaching teachers to develop and integrate environmental issues in the curriculum and school subjects.
- Using environmental issues as subject matter and case studies.
- Can use a variety of methods.
- Developing and utilizing school facilities with an environmentally friendly culture.
- Creating a comfortable school atmosphere , clean and healthy.
- Teachers / employees become role models for students in environmental care.
- Implementing care management in saving energy sources, and water resources.
- Reducing air pollution and noise pollution.
- Making schools a smoke-free environment.
- Save ATK (office stationery), paper etc..
- Using white board and saving board markers.
- Empowering working groups (Pokja) students in environmental management.
- Maintain the beauty of the environment.
- Utilizing used goods and managing school waste.
PHOTO SOCIALIZATION OF THE ADIWIYATA PRORAM POLICY TO STUDENT PARENTS