HEAD OF HIGH SCHOOL (High school) STATE 10 JAKARTA
NUMBER : 248 / 2016
GRADUATION OF NEGERI HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS 110 JAKARTA
STUDY YEAR 2015-2016
WITH THE GRACE OF GOD ALMIGHTY
HEAD OF STATE HIGH SCHOOL 110 JAKARTA
a. That in the framework of implementing the provisions of CHAPTER II Article 2 Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5 Year 2015 About the Student Graduation Criteria, Implementation of the National Examination, and Implementation of School / Madrasah / Equivalent Education Examinations at SMP / MTs or the equivalent and SMA / MA / SMK or the equivalent.
b. That based on the results of the School Examination, National Examination and Student Graduation Criteria from School Examination, then the school through the teacher's hall has implemented a plenary meeting to decide the approval of the learners;
c. That based on the considerations as referred to in letters a and b, need to set the Decision of the Head of State SMA 110 Jakarta regarding Graduation of Public High School Students 110 Jakarta Academic Year 2015-2016.
1. Law Number 20 Year 2003 about the National Education System (State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Year 2003 Number 78, Supplement to the State Gazette of the Republic of Indonesia Number 4301);
2. Government Regulation Number 19 Year 2015 on National Education Standards, lastly with Government Regulation Number 13 Year 2015 concerning the Second Amendment to Government Regulation Number 19 Year 2005 on National Education Standards.
3. Government Regulation number 17 Year 2010 concerning Management and Implementation of Education as amended by government regulation number 66 Year 2010.
4. Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 54 Year 2013 about Primary and Secondary Education Graduates Competencies;
5. Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 69 Year 2013 concerning the Basic Framework and Structure of the SMA / MA Curriculum amended by Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture Number 59 Year 2014 about the Curriculum 2013 SMA / MA;
6. Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 57 Year 2015 regarding the Assessment of Learning Outcomes by the Government through the National Examination, and Assessment of Learning Outcomes by Education Units through School / Madrasah / Equivalent Education Examinations at SMP / MTs or the equivalent and SMA / MA / SMK or the equivalent
7. Regulation of the Minister of Education and Culture of the Republic of Indonesia Number 5 Year 2015 regarding the Student Graduation Criteria, Implementation of the National Examination, and administering School / Madrasah / Equivalent Education Examinations at SMP / MTs or the equivalent and SMA / MA / SMK or the equivalent
8. Regulation of the National Education Standards Agency 0034 / P / BSNP / XII / 2015 concerning Standard Operational Procedures for the Implementation of National Exams for the Academic Year 2015-2016
9. Regional Regulation Number 8 Year 2006 about the Education System
10. Regional Regulation Number 12 concerning Regional Apparatus Organizations
11. Governor Regulation Number 252 Year 2014 concerning the Education Office Work Administration Organization
12. Governor Regulation Number 333 Year 2014 concerning Organization and Administration of Public Senior High Schools
13. Circular of the Head of the Provincial Education Office of the Special Capital Region of Jakarta Number 34 / SE / 2016 concerning the Student Graduation Mechanism
1. The Score of School Examinations for the Academic Year 2015-2016
2. Criteria for Graduating Students from Education Units based on Permendikbud Number 5 Year 2015
3. Decision of the Plenary Meeting of the State High School Teachers Council 110 Jakarta date 4 May 2016 about Graduation Class XII Academic Year 2015-2016.
STATE SECONDARY SCHOOL KEPAKA RESULTS 110 JAKARTA ABOUT GRADUATION OF NEGERI HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS 110 JAKARTA STUDENT YEAR 2015-2016
The names of Class XII students who have passed are listed in the attachment to this decision.
Students who are declared to have passed will then be processed to get a certificate as a sign of high school graduation and a National Examination Result Certificate (SHUN).
This decision began to take effect since it was set with the provision when in the future there is confusion that improvements will be made as necessary.
Set in Jakarta
At the date of 5 May 2016
Head of High School 110 Jakarta
Romlah, S.Pd., M.M.
NIP. 19680807 1991012001
Attachment Name of Class XII Students
School Appeal, please obey all SMAN students 110:
- It is prohibited to carry out convoys around in motorized vehicles
- Do not paint on school uniforms
- In order to maintain the good name of the school