On friday, the date 17 April 2020, the SMAN Student Graduation Criteria Determination Meeting was held 110 Jakarta class XII school year 2019-2020. The meeting is chaired by the Principal, Ms. Tuti Maryati, M.Pd. use the remote communication system using the Zoom Cloud Meeting application and is followed by high school teachers 110 Jakarta.
The meeting starts at 14.00 WIB and opened directly by the Principal's mother. SMAN graduation criteria 110 Jakarta refers to the Circular number 356 / Year 2020 Decree of the Head of the Provincial Education Office. DKI Jakarta regarding Technical Guidelines for Determining Student Graduates from the T.P.. 2019/2020, in a pandemic condition of the COVID-19 virus.
As for the determination of the Student Graduation Criteria for the Academic Year 2019-2020 at SMAN 110 Jakarta is as follows:
- Complete the entire learning program; from class X to class XII
- Obtain a minimum attitude / behavior score Good; and
- Pass the school exam (US) with the following conditions:
- The pass rate for each subject is as low as possible 55 obtained from the results of written school exams and / or practice / assignments, and the minimum average value of all subjects 60
- School test scores (US) obtained from 50% written test scores and 50% value of practice / assignment
The meeting was closed with the agreement that the lowest score of the passing criteria was the same as the previous academic year T.P. 2018 / 2019. 11. The online meeting ends at 16.00 WIB.